Logistics & distribution
Calibra offers a wide range of products on time and at the best price, granting high quality standards of logistics.
is possible due to its significant storage capacity, at the standards
of the Romanian and EU markets, means of transport adequately equipped, a
computer network that grants optimal coordination of the resources
along the entire logistic and distribution system, as well as a
specialized, committed and dynamic work team.
important investment for our company is the warehouse of Bretea
Streiului, Hunedoara County, financed by European funds, an important
logistic platform with a storage capacity of 800 t, distributed in 6
freezer warehouses and 3 refrigerated warehouses with high quality
high storage capacity, its location on DN 66, the storage conditions
adapted to each category of fresh or frozen products, make possible its
functioning as regional distribution point for third parties as well.
warehouse performs logistic services of storage and stock management,
respectively: loading, unloading, sorting, picking, mixing and
merchandise lot distribution.
Investments in logistics
- overall capacity : 800 ton
- work conditions at European standards, HACCP implemented
- environment protection
- storage conditions adapted to the various categories of products: fresh and frozen
- full logistic services both for Calibra and third parties
- permanent computer monitoring of temperature and humidity
- computer system allowing good communication among the team members charged with distribution, which grants:
- permanent offer update
- quick processing of orders
- delivery of orders on time
- flexible payment conditions and means
company benefits from a modern, high performance fleet, able to offer
both Calibra and third parties specialized transport services for goods
requiring freezing or refrigerating temperatures.
At present, our fleet is made of:
The entire fleet has implemented a permanent GPS monitoring system
- 7: 6,5 ton freezer trucks
- 3: 3,5 - 5 ton freezer trucks
- automobiles for the sales agents
- number of visits of sales agents
- delivery times / stationing
- frequency of visits / deliveries
- permanent report on fuel consumption